Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Inna lillaah...

It's hard to keep blogging when time becomes a certain constraint. This blog has started waaayyyyyy back on 13th of August 2004. It was when I'm alone sitting in my room doing nothing but blend with the cyber world. It was so glum and I hate autumn. It's neither cold nor warm. This blog almost dead on end of that year. Several times did I try to reincarnate it. But it never as fun as during the times when I started to blog. I've encountered many bloggers during this 4 years.

I have to admit that I find no interest in blogging anymore let alone to write things up, upload pictures etc etc. I dont know what to write anymore. Most importantly, I dont have time to blog blog. Whenever I switch on the laptop, sit in front of it and trying to let my fingers dance on the keypad...my lil' Sofea will come over and asking me to teach her one or two tricks of Internet. Yeah yeah, she literally disturbing me. I wont end up locking myself in the room in the middle of the night while everybody is sleeping just to post my blog's entry. Neither I want to do it while I'm at my office.

So, with such heavy heart, I have to say this blog is dead but will not be buried. It will remain in the coffin so that from time to time, people can come and visit the dead. I have too many social networking site. Blogspot, Friendster (almost dead as well), Facebook, Flickr... forums. *sigh* Ok lah.. bye bye.

3 comments:

Mem Aluya said...

Hek elaaahh.

Pak Long suruh Cik Sopeah blog!!

Niamakahai said...

suruh ibunye aje la

Mem Aluya said...

Cik Yong kata tak yah la taip pape. Buat foto-blog jer cukup... aplot gambar Cik Sopeah banyak-banyak. Cik Yong rindu.