Saturday, November 01, 2008

Alpha 300





My Canon A460 digicam sudah rosak. Itu Cik Sofea suka sgt hempas2, tekan sana sini. Alas, rosak jua akhirnya. So, we moved on to a new level of taking pictures. We decided to buy a Digital Single Lens Reflex camera. After days of surveys, made up my mind to buy Canon EOS 450D. Tapi masa kat kedai, sudah tangkap cintan sama Sony Alpha 300. Ergonomically, sangat best. Fits into my hands like a condom! Nah... angkat la satu. Well, now I'm relishing my used-to-be hobby; photography. Anyway, I'm still having trouble with all the settings and theories of photography. Also need to find some time to go out and snap, snap, snap.

The first few shots taken while Sofea was asleep. Err... I could not afford to belek the camera while she is awake because she'll be crying to grab it and look look see see. Mahal woo... tak bleh!




2 comments:

Mem Aluya said...

Iiiiiiiiiiiii... geramnya Cik Yong niiiii.

Okey... congrats. Nanti jangan lupa amik gambar Cik Yong bisnes pasar puasa. Muah ha ha.

SitiNur said...

haha Cik yong tak abis2 lagi pasai aritu..hehe