Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Love Hatred

I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair,
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare,
I hate the way you dress,
and the way you read my mind,
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme,
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie,
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry,
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call,
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close, not even a little bit,
not even at all,
I really hate those things that i hate about you~!

...tae be 'onest, ah goat naethin tae be told in 'is bloag fir the past few days. 'tis naet like af been busy e wut... 'tis just so lame ey naet worth telling 'ere. Well, dun expect ah'll tell ev'ry single things af been daeing in me daily life, lads~! Ah dae need me oarn privacy... didnae? Hehehe..~ cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ellopz.. gosh! i love cats! Comel bangat kucing sebelah ni.. :p hihi

psst: keep on writing k ariel.. don't ever stop.. ;)

-d!y@n@-
princess_dandelion@blogdrive