Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Cinta + Kasih + Sayang

Ok, u wanna talk 'bout love? So be it. Naa... I'm not very fond of talking 'bout love at the moment. Anyway, I got couple of links which was posted by friends in friendster's bulletin board. It's about love test. So, I give it go... and here's the result~!


Dating Quiz - What is your love style?
http://www.datingtips.ws/quiz-love-style.php

Your Love Style Is: Shattered! Come on have a little more faith in yourself. You are worthy of love and shouldn't be afraid to go for it! Don't let people of the opposite sex push you around, you are an awesome person and it's about time you realized this.


hmmm... fancy, huh? Maybe I never realised before that. I think I'm good enough with love, but I'm not rupa2nya... huhu~


Love Readiness Test:
http://www.testcafe.com/lov/lov.html

Your Weakest Love Readiness Skill is: Marriage
Your Strongest Love Readiness Skill is: History


well, obviously kinda inbetween~! Bila tgk history, it makes me feel like I'm ready for settlement. But the marriage itself makes me afraid. Of course I am, it's all about big-time commitment. Naa.. the truth is, duit takde camna nak kawin~!!?? Hahaha~~

No comments: